Do you have a passion for eCommerce, and are a bit of an online guru? Then this role could be for you!
We are working with a successful product design company who supplies their design-led gift products to much loved High Street names, including John Lewis and Selfridges, along with independent shops and online retailers throughout the UK. They are seeking a new team member to help manage and develop their online business, a key area in the companies continued growth. This is a very exciting and varied role: You will look after the entire front-end operation, which encompasses marketing, digital optimisation and sales.
Are you the person they are looking for?
Your role as Online Assistant will involve:
- Working on a strategy to ensure optimisation of all product listings.
- Creating compelling A+ content product pages.
- Writing all product descriptions and any other content required.
- Uploading new lines on to Amazon; ensuring that the product pages are accurate.
- Ensuring all product page data is structured in line with the Amazon index.
- Reviewing all existing Amazon products are kept up to date.
- Setting up and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Run reports to show sales performance and trends.
- Managing Marketing budget to use effectively to get the best return possible.
- Downloading the orders and passing these to the administration team.
- Helping wider team with ad hoc admin duties in quiet periods.
For this role you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience within a similar role looking after Amazon account.
- 1+ years’ experience in an office-based environment.
- Proven success of increasing business with Amazon is essential.
- Creative writing/English Degree level or equivalent writing skills level.
- Experience of dealing with Amazon and ideally Amazon Vendor Central.
- Excellent organisation skills.
Why you’ll love this job:
- Aspirational products, that you’ll love working on.
- No two days are the same.
- Joining a thriving growing business at an exciting time.
What they’ll love about you:
- Your tech wizardry, and amazing eCommerce knowledge.
- You’re a bit of a wordsmith, and write great, engaging copy.
- You’re a great multi-tasker, and super organised.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, get in touch and send us your CV today!
- Online Content
- SEO copywriting