- Excellent digital opportunity!
- Massive UK based publisher
- Motoring and campervan
- Bourne, Lincolnshire
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest publishers in the UK and be part of a rapidly growing, ambitious team. This particular publication attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors through its news, reviews, videos, useful info and inspiring content.
We’re looking for someone to come and lead the motorhome and campervan content on a leading outdoor leisure site.
- Manage all the relevant content on the website and associated e-newsletters
- Manage the team’s social media accounts
- Be heavily involved in creating the digital versions of market-leading magazines
- Develop commercial relationships with key clients and manage one member of staff
- Create web optimised content for website and social media
- Analyse and report on success of campaigns while managing budget and effectiveness against KPIs
- Creative and innovative approach
- In depth understanding and experience in developing online audiences through social media
- Strong understanding of making web/search engine optimised content
- Familiar with creating and delivering content for e-newsletters
- Clear understanding of the importance of online video and what makes a great video feature
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Analytical and numerical, as well as creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to analyse and act upon audience data and information
- Passionate and driven individual!
If this sounds like you, get in touch. Contact Max at GoodEgg digital today.
- Social Media
- Online Content
- SEO copywriting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job