Online Acquisition Manager
£38-42k Per Annum
Are you an Acquisition Marketing Specialist looking to join a market leading fashion retailer?
The company have over 150 stores around the UK and a fantastic and ever growing online presence. The Paid Search channel is the largest and one of the most important area of the marketing department so if you are looking to own the acquisition channels for a large fashion retailer and help them drive further commercial growth then this is the role for you!
* Manage and implement the customer acquisition plan. Work effectively across the acquisitions channels to achieve the best ROI, working where necessary working with 3rd party agencies.
* Work with and develop the PPC campaigns on a daily and weekly basis, reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns, monitoring performance and budgets required.
* Lead the roll out of a display campaign that drives both new customer acquisition and increases repeat purchase rate.
* Work closely with affiliate coordinator you will help drive customer acquisition commission policy on affiliates and migration of third party customers.
* Review the attribution model requirement across all acquisition channels to understand the value of the channels in the customer journey.
* Previous PPC experience will guarantee your success within this company. Experience within a fashion retailer or a marketing agency is desirable but not essential.
* Knowledge or experience in other channels (display, affiliates, SEO) will prove that you are passionate about the industry and keen to keep developing your career within digital marketing.
* Having used Google AdWords before will help you get the best results for your clients and make your campaigns stand out from the very first moment.
* Advanced Excel skills will allow you to analyse and efficiently manage all the data coming from the campaigns as well as prepare reports.
* Great communication and organisation skills will help you fit within the team and succeed in this role.
Apply now or get in touch with Alex Jones for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job