One-to-one Science Tutor Wanted
Role: Science Tutor
Sector: Secondary School
Start Date: Feb 2018
Reed Education are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Sheffield area..
Starting as soon as possible, the school are looking for an outstanding one-to-one Science tutor to work one day per week (around three hours) with a gifted year 11 student on a long-term basis, starting ASAP
High achieving and popular 11-18 secondary school. The school is based in the Sheffield area and offers outstanding professional development and a competitive rate of pay, in return for helping to provide students with an excellent education.
- Delivering a high-standard Mathematics curriculum to secondary school pupils
- Joining an enthusiastic and successful department
What you will need:
- To be commited to delivering a high standard of education to all students
- To be passionate about the subject area and keen to develop a career
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward me your most up to date CV by clicking 'ApplyNow’.
If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact me. We would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references. We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and a member of our team will be with you shortly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job