Are you looking for part-time hours and want to make a difference in the Northampton area of Northamptonshire? We are looking for individuals to work one to one with an older person in your local community. As a Care Assistant & Companion, your job would be helping them to stay independent in their own home as well continuing to do all the activities they love.
There is no upper age limit for applications and becoming a Care Assistant & Companion could be perfect for you. We are looking for people who live in the NN1, NN2, NN3, NN4, NN5 and NN6 areas. You will also have a UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. They have recently been awarded "Outstanding" by the CQC, which is an amazing achievement.
This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship. The older people they support have fantastic stories and you could be in their next chapter and making a positive difference every day.
Benefits & Hours:
- £8.95 - £9.50 per hour, plus mileage allowance;
- Flexible hours based in your local area;
- Part-time hours are available between 10-30 hours per week (unfortunately, we cannot offer school hours or full-time hours due to the nature of the work);
- The hours will include early mornings, evenings and alternate weekends;
- Paid annual leave;
- Excellent training is provided.
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
They will carefully match you to one or two older adults in your local community and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include:
- Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings.
- Assisting with washing and dressing where necessary;
- Prompting to take any medications;
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments;
- Preparing meals and light household duties;
- Being a reliable companion and someone they can rely on.
Becoming a Care Assistant & Companion to an older adult is a wonderful job. So, if you are excited by this opportunity we would love to hear from you.
- Home Care
- Home Visits
- Social Care
- One to One
- Care Assistants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"