Are you looking for a flexible, fulfilling job role and want to make a difference? We are looking for passionate, caring individuals to work with us in providing the highest level commendable in health care, working on a one to one basis with an Older Person in your local area. As a Care Assistant & Companion your job would be incredibly rewarding and allows an older person to remain independent for longer.
There is no upper age limit for applications, becoming a Care Assistant and Companion could be perfect for you? We have part-time jobs available in the Southend on Sea and surrounding areas of Essex.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship lead care service. We have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still been able to go to your dancing class on a Saturday, still been able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for cream tea! You would be helping make these things happen every day for those people who didn’t believe these things would still be accessible to them.
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
We will carefully match you to our clients based on personality traits and interests. You would be helping older adults to remain independent for longer and stay active. This would include:
- Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings;
- Prompting to take any medications;
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments;
- Preparing meals and light household duties;
- Been a reliable companion and someone they can rely on.
Benefits & Hours
- £9.00 per hour, with double pay on bank holidays, mileage allowance plus holiday pay;
- Part Time Hours are available between 10-25 hours per week;
- If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings or a couple of hours on a weekend, then this position is ideal for you;
- Excellent training is provided;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- The biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day;
- Becoming a Companion isn’t just a job, you will be gaining a friend too!
Having patience & a big heart is essential in this Care Assistant & Companion role. If you feel caring for others is second nature to you, then this job would be ideal for you! The best thing about this kind of work is that it doesn’t feel like work at all.
To join a wonderful and friendly team. Please apply now!
- Health Care
- Home Visits
- Companion Care
- Older Adults
- Care Assistant