One House Artists - Artist Management Assistant
One House Artists is a dynamic management company & booking agency representing a diverse range of world-renowned artists and breakthrough talent, founded in 2015. Our team bring together experience from every corner of the music industry and pursue a specialist, artist-driven approach to our work. We also run parties, promote records, publish songs, release music and collaborate with people that share our passion for creativity. Artist Management Assistant
We are seeking an Artist Management Assistant with outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills to join our rapidly-growing, dynamic artist management company. Previous experience working in artist management, artist booking, record labels and/or digital media preferred. The right candidate will be able to quickly learn existing processes but have the autonomy and authority to improve them and implement new systems.
This is an office-based role that combines vital operational responsibilities with opportunities to be closely involved in creative and artist management activities across a roster of 10+ singer-songwriters, producers & DJs. It will suit someone looking to work in a fast-paced, ambitious environment. Candidates must be comfortable communicating with high profile artists and partners and have very strong written and verbal communication skills. The ability to dynamically manage multiple organisational and administrative tasks and responsibilities simultaneously is essential.
Applicants should be passionate about contemporary music and be enthusiastic about attending appointments and shows with management clients, industry events and trips abroad for conferences, festivals and club nights. Experience at a Music Management company, Live Agency or Record Label is very advantageous.
- Communicating with all staff and managing our internal task management system daily. Scheduling and managing artist calendars across 10+ accounts.
- Producing and circulating itineraries and call sheets for artist engagements.
- Managing our internal weekly reporting system - key events, sales, streams, metrics, followers etc.
- Reporting to the Company Director, Operations Director & Finance Director on everything across the artist management division.
- Managing our payments system and pipeline across all artist accounts and liaising directly with out financial director to ensure all invoices are issued, and payments received, in a timely fashion.
- Updating the One House Artists website and social media accounts.
- Updating artist Facebook, Resident Advisor & ticketing links.
- Providing social media and campaign support across our artists accounts; including working with an external digital media consultancy, executing social media posts, working with bookers on tour marketing support, and working across release campaigns.
- Constantly updating artist folders with links, press pieces, and other key media.
- Handling out of hours artist requests.
- Keeping artist discographies up to date and constantly updating entries on PRS, MCPS, PPL and other collection societies.
- Merchandise fulfilment.
- Artist Contracts
- Music Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'