Oncology Medical Manager
Medical Manager (Oncology)
We are looking for an experienced medical subject matter expert within Oncology therapy who is seeking a new challenge to excel their career by supporting and improving the lives of men, women and children, providing innovative medicines in areas of health where there is urgent need for better treatments.
About This Job:
As Medical Manager and a key member of the Regional Core Medical Team, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of the global medical strategy (Core Medical Plan) in the relevant therapy area at the affiliate level by coordinating and executing medical / scientific activities to:
- understand the local external environment and data gaps;
- translate insights into strategies and activities and;
- ensure the information needs of key stakeholders are fulfilled to help ensure the safe and appropriate use of Astellas products.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide strategic medical and scientific expertise in support of all affiliate Medical Affairs deliverables and cross-functional activities
- Demonstrate matrix leadership by developing and maintaining integrated partnerships with key internal (Global and Regional) and external stakeholders to ensure all MA affiliate activities address local needs and advance the medical/scientific understanding of Astellas products across their lifecycle
- Responsible for understanding and engage external stakeholders to advance the understanding of and science behind compounds and companion diagnostics in development, the safe and effective use of Astellas treatments products and disease states that they treat.
- Responsible for engaging and working closely with key internal stakeholders, including the brand teams across the affiliate to achieve business objectives for the affiliate.
- Ensures all affiliate MA activities deliver value and are based on scientific validity, clinical importance and on time & budget.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Solid Pharmaceutical experience as a Medical Advisor or Medical Manager in Oncology and/or Speciality medicine, or experience within the NHS as a Consultant or Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- Master in Pharmaceutical Industry or Health Science.
- Doctoral degree (MD or PharmD) Phd or Registered Pharmacist
• Full time
• Location: United Kingdom
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Good career opportunities
- Inspiring work climate
- Attractive remuneration package
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'