Do you have experience within Health Economics for oncology medicines? Our global leading pharmaceutical is seeking an individual on a 12 month basis initially.
Job Description: HTA Manager (oncology)
The successful candidate will provide and deliver health economics' expertise to support HTA submissions to NICE/SMC for the Company's oncology/haematology medicines.
The ideal candidate will:
* have a post-graduate qualification in Health Economics (or similar);
* be a technical expert in economic modelling, outcomes research and evidence synthesis;
* have strong communication and project management skills; and
* have experience of leading HTA submissions to NICE/SMC, preferably for oncology medicines.
The position is office based. Remote working could be considered on a case-by-case basis, for a maximum of 2 days/week.
The contract will run for a period of 12 months initially.
HTA Submission Sponsorship and Leadership in oncology
* Lead/support the development of the HTA strategy of oncology/haematology medicines;
* Lead/support the sourcing, generation and interpretation of health economics' information and data;
* Lead the planning, design and execution of projects aligned to match NICE, SMC and AWMSG processes and requirements;
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
* Post-graduate qualification in Health Economics (or similar);
* Proven track record and experience in health economic modelling, outcomes research and evidence synthesis;
* Proven track record and experience of HTA submissions in the UK context;
* Strong knowledge of oncology/haematology;
* Thorough understanding of the NICE, SMC and AWMSG processes;
* Thorough understanding of the UK healthcare system;
Job Title: HTA Manager
Reference No: 238035
Location: Surrey. Remote working possibility.
Job Type: 12 months
- health economics
- economic modelling
- outcomes research
- evidence synthesis
- real world evidence