Role: Onboarding & Training Co-ordinator
Salary: Depending on experience
Our client supplies thousands of product lines across all FMCG categories and are a fast growing and award winning business.
In this newly created role, you will be key in welcoming and developing the capability of a growing team. You will be a key contact for employee lifecycle - continually reviewing and improving an onboarding process, and further developing role-based training, with a focus on ensuring that the skills and processes are in place to achieve the future business priorities through their people.
You will keep a track of the annual, refresher training needed to ensure compliance, but also identify and develop training tools to upskill current talent. You will work closely with the Head of HR who will assist in writing content and guide you through the process of delivering training to employees. Where a specialist training requirement has been identified, you will source and liaise with the appropriate delivery partners and report on feedback from course delegates. Whilst part of the role will be driven by projects and new initiatives, ongoing training activity is required to support our business growth plans and to improve the foundations which are already in place.
- Writing job adverts in conjunction with recruiting manager
- Posting job adverts and/or liaising with recruitment agencies
- Administering new starter paperwork and benefits
- Induction planning and new starter point of contact
- Managing the buddy scheme
- Training and compliance administration
- Conducting training needs analysis and creating actions plans
- Design training which either yourself or others can competently and confidently deliver to delegates
- Liaising with managers and third parties re. training delivery
- Managing the annual appraisal process
- Identifying training funds available through network, memberships and subscriptions
- Monitoring apprenticeship levy funds and managing spend
- Training related projects (job descriptions, manager capability, policy roll out etc)
- Other adhoc HR administration/tasks as and when needed
The successful candidate:
- Experience of working within learning and development, with an interest in HR
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in a relevant subject
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Powerpoint, Excel and Word)
- A confident communicator, understanding when and how to change your verbal and written style depending upon the audience
- Commitment to continuous improvement and supporting those around you to achieve
- Well organised, paying attention to detail but awareness of the bigger picture
- Working autonomously, with the ability to cope with ambiguity and problem solve with calm efficiency and a sense of humour
- You will be joining a small HR team so a willingness to get stuck in is definitely required!
- GDPR awareness
- CIPD qualified
- The role may require occasional travel so a driving license would be advantageous
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'