Onboarding Associate - Basildon
Are you a Onboarding Associate based in Bristol looking for a new challenge? We have the role for you.........
Our client is a leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration and Wealth Management services and software, based in their Basildon office the successful candidate ensure client documentation packs are available and remain fit for purpose making suggestions for improvement as and when appropriate.
Position Overview -
- Checking of account opening documentation to ensure all information necessary to open an account is provided
- Performing AML/KYC activities in relation to client onboarding and any issues are resolved within a timely manner whilst working with other teams if necessary.
- Opening accounts within the set SLAs and adhering to KPIs
- Working with BMAM to ensure any barriers to onboarding are resolved
- Ensuring BMAM is made aware of onboarding progress (by the way of both individual updates and wider formal reporting)
Role Requirements -
- Deliver a high level of service to IMs, clients, introducer's and their advisers
- Maintain personal development in line with organizational objectives
- Comply with applicable rules and regulations as stated by the regulator and set out in internal policies
- First line responsibility for identifying, mitigating and escalating risks as necessary
- In depth knowledge of all client application/ opening documentation and client reports
- Expert time management skills
- Ability to understand and assimilate complex information
- Excellent relationship, communication and team working skills
This is working for a global player within their market and offers great opportunities for continued growth and development.
If this Onboarding Associate position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Joe Nichols for consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'