- Identify problems relating to staffing patterns
- Assigns appropriate number and type of staff for each shift according to acuity and the pre-determined budgeted hours
- Evaluates projected staffing needs for the upcoming shifts and takes appropriate action in order to meet the needs across London Bridge Hospital
- Monitor working time regulations for all bank nurses and ensure that regulations are adhered to and no member of bank staff is permitted to work more than 5 shifts in a row.
- Communicates and assists the Vendors with the investigation regarding “no client” returns.
- Exercises sound judgment in dealing with all levels of personnel, members of the medical staff, visitors, and other individuals having transactions with Nursing Administration.
- Works best in fast-paced role with a self-starter approach.
- Ability to focus on attention to detail.
- Works well in a team environment and has excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service and systems skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'