Our client is a leading luxury developer working on a massive long term scheme in Hampshire compromising of beautiful town houses with over 1000 units. They are in need of a 'hands on' manager that can hit the ground running and overlook the whole development and the marketing suite. The ideal candidate will be someone with at least 3 years new homes experience at a senior level or someone in new homes sales with relevant experience looking for the next step in their career. This is an amazing opportunity to work on an extensive luxury development and fantastic career progression.
The client is looking for someone who with their own initiative, driven, and a proven track record of winning business. No sales management experience is required however, you must have new homes experience at a Senior Negotiator level.
- Regular reporting to director level
- Knowledge of new homes/ residential development market
- Competent in setting targets to the team
- Responsibility for overlooking a whole team and the marketing suite
- Excellent computer literacy, inclusive of Excel
- Ability to drive sales teams efficiently
- Experience in collating market research
- At least 3 years New homes experience at Senior Negotiator level or equivalent
- Flexible with weekends
The client is offering:
- £37,000 basic and £75,000 OTE
- Competitive career progression
- On-site Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job