On-site Recruitment Manager - Perm IT & Digital
Up to £45k + Quarterly Bonus
To take over responsibility for the delivery of recruitment - no business development, sourcing and delivering candidates as per the requirements.
This will involve traditional recruitment techniques as well as running structured marketing campaigns, with opportunity to grow and build a perm sales team to capitalise on the knowledge you have developed.
• Deliver against the hiring plan
• Generate a pipeline of candidates
• Provide regular market intelligence
• Stay abreast of the latest marketing & digital techniques
• Provide an exemplary recruitment experience
• Hiring and developing a team of 360 recruitment consultants
• Exploring new avenues of growing the perm candidate network
• Managing recruitment processes in an account management or project lead capacity.
To be considered you must be a competitive individual who will lead by example and passionate about delivering exceptional results and recruitment best practice, you will enjoy managing and nurturing a team and be highly consultative.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job