On Site Recruitment Manager - Bolton
-Market leading company
-Contact: Adam Stirling - Cordant Group
PMP Recruitment are currently searching for a On Site Recruitment Manager to lead our site activities in Bolton. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for an experienced On Site Recruitment Manager to join one of the UK's largest recruitment specialists.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage onsite Client relationships to ensure a harmonious and productive Client engagement focus at all times
- Responsibility of a recruitment team
- Responsibility of a Site team of up to 8 people in peak
- Actively manage temporary associate payroll systems to ensure all worked hours are correct and any issues resolved in a timely manner
- Pro-actively manage the day-to-day running of the Site operation within agreed costs, service levels and KPIs?
- Carry out registration / induction days for new temporary associates ensuring all are correctly activated on timekeeping and payroll systems.
- To support the business through the provision of appropriate Site management services and drive efficiencies
- Manage the Site team costs within the agreed budget in conjunction with the Area and Regional Manager
- Recruit, develop, retain, motivate, provide leadership for and recognise the achievements of the Site team, ensuring that they have clear objectives in order to meet the goals of the business
- To ensure all accidents and Health & Safety infringements are investigated, preparing necessary reports in accordance with Company and Client procedure
- Ensure that the Site team maintain their focus on meeting client expectations in performance management of temporary warehouse staff and continuous improvement in all site activities
- To monitor Site team activities and improve working methods to ensure that Site procedures and processes achieve best practice standards and are able to meet the changing needs of the business and Client
- Responsible for implementing new ways of working within the Site operation
- Manage and improve staff morale and working conditions through pro-active and appropriate communication and recognition
- Ensuring that absence is dealt with promptly in line with the Company's Attendance Procedure
- Responsibility for discipline within the warehouse operation and ensuring that the Company's processes and procedures are adhered to
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience within the managed service recruitment sector in a warehouse, site or retail environment including management of high volume temporary staff
- Proven experienced people manager with a track record of developing and maintaining high performance teams
- An understanding of health and safety procedures and legislation in a warehouse environment
- Able to demonstrate leadership, excellent communication and professional level interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to set, monitor and review team and individual objectives, performance targets to drive development of the Site team
- Exceptionally good organisational, planning and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to interrogate data to identify the root cause and problem resolution of issues
- Advanced Microsoft package skills, predominantly Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in applying for this position, you can do so via the button below or by contacting Adam Stirling at the Cordant Group. You can find all of my contact details on Linkedin.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- account manager
- on site recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"