Our client are a national recruitment consultancy focusing on a wide range of technical recruitment disciplines with a significant turnover, making them one of the largest privately owned recruitment companies in the UK.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Working onsite for a very large key client.
- Placing candidates into a major established engineering account.
- Working on predominantly contract vacancies.
- Interviewing and registering suitable candidates.
- Ensuring all candidates undergo a "best candidate" experience.
- Working to pre agreed financial objectives.
- Arranging candidate interviews.
- Engaging with key stakeholders.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience of working as a recruitment consultant within a recruitment agency or on site environment.
- Experience of engaging with senior level stakeholders. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is self-motivated and driven.
- Able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
A competitive basic salary and bonus scheme are available.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Life Science, Medical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific and Trades & Labour.
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Talent Acquisition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job