Job role: On-site Inventory Manager (MRO Products)
Benefits: Friendly environment, opportunity to progress working for a multinational company
Working Hours: Mon - Fri / 40hr Contract / Flexible Hours
This role carries an ASAP start for the right candidates please apply ASAP! However, if you have notice to give the client will wait for the right candidate!!
Office Angels are delighted to be recruiting for a leading industrial service company who specialise in engineering and integrated solutions. If you are an On-site Inventory Manager or have worked in a similar environment and are looking for a step up in to a a senior role with responsibility to manage your own day and effectively delegate to other members of staff then this is the role for you!
They are currently recruiting for an Office Manager, however this is not your typical Office Manager role, it is based onsite at a very well known client of theirs, who is a market leader within the brand and industry. You will be responsible for the daily running of the inventory management solutions that they provide to their client.
You will be supervising a team of approx. 4, you will need to have purchasing experience, the ability to source parts and identify products within the MRO Industry (maintenance, repair or overhaul) dealing with suppliers and negotiating price, as well as dealing with internal communication, emails and telephone calls. You will be the main point of contact for all administrative duties within the stores environment.
This role is within the industrial and manufacturing environment and requires someone who can fit in to this setting.
Purpose of On-site Inventory Manager;
- Deputise for the Service Site Manager in their absence.
- Maintain inventory control data within the site systems and proactively review inventory data to optimise stock profile and replenishment.
- Ensure that sales orders are promptly loaded onto the systems at acceptable margin levels, savings achievement and customer delivery requirements.
- Ensure that purchase orders are promptly loaded onto the systems utilising established preferred sources of supply where possible.
- Research and identify supply options where preferred suppliers have not been previously determined or cannot supply within required timescales.
- Provide Management and Customers with reports, Key Performance Indicators and feedback to contribute to effective planning, budgeting and performance management, within agreed time-frames where required.
- General Ad-hoc duties as required
Essential Experience required of On-site Inventory Manager;
- Minimum level of experience in a commercial, distribution or industrial environment.
- Proficient user of windows based programmes, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
- Sales and customer relationship development skills.
- Negotiation skills at multiple levels within customer and supplier organisations.
- Communication and inter-personal skills.
- Knowledge of Stock Management principles and systems.
- Ability to prepare and deliver management information within required deadlines.
- Knowledge of Industrial Consumables / MRO market and products and their applications, would be beneficial.
Desirable Experience required of On-site Inventory Manager;
- SAP or ERP Systems Experience such as Kerridge/ EOS
- Experience within an On-Site Solutions role
This role carries an immediate start; please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you meet the above requirements.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.