On – site Coordinator
Monday – Friday. 8:30am – 5:00pm
£25,000 – £28,000
If you fancy a change of your day-to-day role, then look no further! My client is looking for someone with; enthusiasm, exceptional organisational skills and someone with good commercial awareness to become the next On – site Coordinator. Working as an On – Site Coordinator you will never have a dull day. One day working on in - house inventory levels ensuring the company is fully stocked to company satisfaction, the next, supporting the HSE Coordinator with PQQ compliance. Multitasking, negotiating and meticulous attention to detail is required to join this role.
Duties and responsibilities of the On - Site Coordinator:
- Obtaining quotations from suppliers ensuring the deal to be the most cost effective in the business' favour.
- Guaranteeing legal documentation is up to date such as: Gas Safety, PAT testing etc.
- Handling invoices from clients and contractors alongside dealing with any new queries that may arise.
- Assisting with the management of training sessions, scheduling courses and locations.
- Keeping a close eye on dates of expiry for those with forklift, first aid and fire marshals and if they are to expire – booking in refresher courses.
The ideal On – Site Coordinator will have skills such as:
- Highly organised and able to understand the importance of prioritizing tasks to suit the business needs.
- Excellent planning skills with the ability to adapt to quick changes of plans.
- Strong ability to negotiate best value for money for work carried out on site.
- Outstanding written and telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high paced, pressured environment and preforming to the best of your abilities.
- Understand the companies 5 core values of working.
Interested in applying for the role of On – Site Coordinator?
If you are keen to apply for the opportunity of On – Site Coordinator, simply click and apply now and we will get back to you. If you wish to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Evie Jacura at Orion Electrotech Recruitment Reading.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'