Job Title: On-Site Administrator
Salary: £19,773 per annum
I am currently working with a welcoming and personable construction organisation in the Uxbridge area in recruiting an Administrator to fully support the Office Manager with day-to-day administration duties, building great working relationships with the team of engineers and working closely with the Contracts Manager. You will be part of a friendly, laid-back team of staff, working across a Monday - Friday, standard office hours shift pattern.
To provide the day to day administration support to the regional teams in support of the business plan.
- Ensure that HSE&Q standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Learn and understand the company's way of working ensuring that the processes are complied with and adopted into your daily disciplines.
- Provide a comprehensive administration service to all projects/offices/department as required.
- Create and maintain office systems including site files, health and safety files and associated documentation in line with company procedures.
- Ensure that the registering, issuing, scanning and filing documents.
- Maintain relevant databases as required.
- General office duties.
- Type and distribute of minutes, scanning and filing as required.
- Undertake the archiving of completed documents as required.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs Grade C or above to include Maths and English
- BTEC/NVQ in business studies or office administration would be desirable.
- Proficient IT skills particularly Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook and keen to extend knowledge on software packages further.
- Well organised with good time management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar administration role
- Customer service / telephone communication
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.