The On-site Account Manager will be responsible for analysing client performance and presenting this information to the client on a regular basis. From this information the Account Manager will work with the Business Manager to identify and implement strategies to maximise efficiencies for the client.
The successful applicant will spend 3-4 days a week on site with a North London Brough Council and 1 day a week in Milton Keynes. There may be allowance for 1 day working at home.
The On Site Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Client Relationship Management
- Primary point of contact for all operational support
- Responsible for fulfilment and ensuring all SLA's and KPI's are met
- Developing and maintaining client relationships with hiring managers and contract manager
- Producing comprehensive management information
- Delivering formal presentations to client contract manager
- Undertaking client-facing business reviews
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as requested
- Contract Management
- Identification of additional opportunities
- Working alongside Business Manager to develop additional areas of spend
- Understanding and informing clients of Matrix Business strategy
- Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm
Salary: £24,000 plus all work mileage will be paid for. In addition, the candidate will be entitled to the KPI scheme after passing their 6 month probation period.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'