On-Site Account Manager
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm
Salary: £24,000 plus all work mileage will be paid for. Excluding travel to Winchester. In addition, the candidate will be entitled to the KPI scheme after passing their 6 month probation period.
The On-site Account Manager will be the primary point of contact providing operational support to the client. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing the end to end procurement process, ensuring all targets and SLA's are met.
The role will require the Account Manager to engage with the Client Contract Manager as well as individual hiring managers on a day to day basis, in order to provide support and assistance throughout the transaction process.
This role requires the individual to build strong relationships with the client, offering support and training.
The On-site Account Manager will be responsible for analysing client performance and presenting this information to the client on a regular basis.
From this information the Account Manager will work with the Business Manager to identify and implement strategies to maximise efficiencies for the client.
The successful applicant will spend 2-3 days a week on site in Winchester, 1 day a week at an Office in Milton Keynes and the remaining days working from home.
* Client Relationship Management.
* Primary point of contact for all operational support.
* Responsible for fulfilment and ensuring all SLA's and KPI's are met.
* Developing and maintaining client relationships with hiring managers and contract manager.
* Producing comprehensive management information.
* Delivering formal presentations to client contract manager.
* Undertaking client-facing business reviews.
* Preparing ad-hoc reports as requested.
* Contract Management.
* Identification of additional opportunities.
* Working alongside Business Manager to develop additional areas of spend.
* Understanding and informing clients of Matrix Business strategy
The successful applicant will be highly personable with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to build and develop relationships at all levels.
The Account Manager must also be diplomatic and able to influence client and supplier behaviour when necessary.
The Account Manager will be able to analyse and interpret data, and present it to the client in a factual and compelling manner. It will be necessary for the Account Manager to be proficient in Microsoft Excel, working off spreadsheets and creating charts to emphasise the commercial position.
On-site Account Manager must be flexible and adaptable with the capacity to work independently. An ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads is essential in this role and the successful candidate will be extremely self-motivated with a pro-active attitude and a strong focus on achieving targets and objectives. The nature of the role requires the Account Manager to be willing and able to travel.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent presentation technique.
* High level of competence to interact at all levels.
* Good level of analytical skills.
* Good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* Strong problem solving and organisational skills.
* Highly motivated and target focussed.
* Work in a proactive manner.
* Full Clean Driving Licence
Degree Level (likely to be based around Business, Economics, Finance, Social Sciences or Management) at 2:1 level or above preferred.
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle on and send across your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"