Due to continued growth of our on-site service solution, Paragon Meed Recruitment are expanding their Industrial Division by appointing an Onsite Account Manager - Recruitment. Rapidly growing, this is an exciting time to join one of the most innovative recruitment companies in the North West. Specialising in the provision of temporary labour, we have grown to have a national presence within the Industrial and Commercial sectors.
This is a unique opportunity for a tenacious, highly motivated individual to apply their understanding of our client’s market sector and knowledge of competitors. Working between our head office and our client based in Bury.
- Managing a client in Bury with 100+ staff, you will eventually recruit an onsite team to support the operation
- Oversee 3 additional sites in the North West, liaising with the relevant on-site managers, discussing innovation and improvements for all sites
- Further develop the established relationships with our client base, secure SLA agreements, identifying opportunities for the Commercial division where viable
- Deal with issue and query regulation quickly, developing measures to prevent further problems
- Apply market sector knowledge to further relationships with the clients
- Ensuring the fulfilment of all temporary workers across all 4 sites
- Ensuring the maximum performance of all account managers, teams and accounts
- Conducting review meetings with key stakeholders
- Undertaking reports, monitoring KPI’s and site/account/worker performance
- You will have onsite experience within a food production environment
- Apply your sector knowledge/experience to improve multiple operations
- Strong working knowledge of AWR, employment legislation and compliance
- Fantastic people management and motivational skills
- Solid IT skills, strong reporting skills (Excel)
- Excellent organisational skills, competent and confident communicator
- Experienced in multi-tasking, delegating and monitoring performance and KPIs
- Full UK driving license
We are offering a competitive salary of £22-£26,000, The general hours of work will be between 8am-6pm Mon-Fri.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join Paragon Meed during our most progressive time, as we grow from strength to strength.
For more information, please contact Andrew Hill
- Organisational Skills