ON SITE ACCOUNT MANAGER - RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- Award-winning business
- National presence - specialist on site services / managed services sector
- Established client base and enviable reputation for quality of service
- Very experienced team/management team
- Very low staff turnover
- Salary to £28 k + bonus - negotiable OTE £35 k
- Good rewards package
- KPI based bonus scheme
- Career progression
- Further Learning and Development (In-House Training)
My client has a track record of success and an enviable reputation for staff retention, career development and outstanding benefits and reward schemes in today’s on-site managed services recruitment market.
- On site Recruitment experience a must
- Fast-paced environment
- Account management of existing client site
- Management of client meetings
- Candidate interviewing and assessment
- Team player - team development and management
- Good attention to detail
- Proven overachiever
- Ability to operationally manage a demanding site
Can you answer the following question?
Do you have proven experience and success working within the on site recruitment sector?
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all applicants due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, therefore if you have not heard from us within 1 week of your application then please assume you have not been shortlisted for interview
The Job Office Ltd is acting as an employment business / employment agency regarding this position. The Job Office Ltd is an employment agency practicing within Recruitment to Recruitment. We offer a confidential service to both client and candidate. We positively welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates, no matter what their age, race, gender or lifestyle and those who have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Recruitment Process
- Temporary Staffing
- Account Management
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"