The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Customer Retention Executive for our client, a highly reputable, luxury online retailer based in the Essex area.
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, working within a dynamic and social department, you will be required to take a global view; gaining experience in multiple markets, languages and cultures. You will be also be required to support improvements in the way the client reports on, analyses, and manages customer data.
Responsibilities will involve:
* Create, optimize, and evolve retention strategies across multiple touchpoints and territories
* Develop an understanding of what is needed to create a great customer experience and
deliver plans to achieve this
* Deliver a VIP specific strategy to increase the return rate of the companies best customers
* Proactively identify opportunities to drive customer retention
* Evaluate results, test and optimise retention campaigns
* Analyse data to identify opportunities to improve customer experience & LTV
* Run competitor analysis
You will have/be:
* Experience working within digital marketing, ideally with an ecommerce B2C focused business
* Strong analytical skills, ability to work with data
* Commercial acumen
* Knowledge/experience with Excel
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Willingness to learn
* Positive attitude, flexible, can work collaboratively
* Comfortable being data-led and analytical
* Enthusiastic and creative, likes to bring ideas to the table
Our client is looking for someone who is experience analyzing customer trends/data, using a CRM, but who is creatively minded and can put together campaigns and marketing strategies based upon the data.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning, highly reputable and rapidly growing company, who offer vast career progression, great benefits package, annual salary reviews and free onsite parking!
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.
- customer loyalty
- customer retention
- customer journey
- retention strategy
- customer life cycle
- customer trends
- customer mapping
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job