Our established client is looking to recruit for an Online Account Executive will work closely with the Online Merchandising & Marketing Manager and Merchandising Assistant as part of the eCommerce team as well as the Category, Demand Planning & Warehouse teams to ensure Exceptional Online Accounts are managed and sales are processed accordingly.
The role holder should have a passion for process, sales & a good understanding of global eCommerce sites.
They should be process-driven, detail-orientated and highly organised with the confidence to present internally/externally as well as support or manage Customer meetings. The person would also be willing to support other departments when needed for order to be processed effectively & on-time.
Main Duties/Responsibilities and Knowledge/Skills Requirements
Manage the day-to-day operations of Exceptional Online Accounts, such as Amazon.
- Manage orders from Sale to Invoice, including any discrepancies/issues.
- Update internal & external systems with relevant information needed to ensure customer expectations are managed
- Work with Demand Planning on chasing Backorders etc. to fulfil any outstanding items.
- Work with the Category Teams to ensure product information is correct & to expand product range when required.
- Work closely with the Warehouse Team to ensure orders are despatched on-time & update customer systems as necessary.
- Attend customer meetings & complete training as necessary.
- Assist the Online Merchandising & Marketing Manager in other tasks when required.
- GSCE English & Maths
- A Level or equivalent desired, not essential
- Excellent standard of literacy, numeracy, MS Excel and the internet is required
Knowledge, Experience and Understanding Required:
- Experience of Microsoft Excel essential.
- Knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications, including Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of eCommerce platforms & Customer Account Management preferred.
- Knowledge of online "Marketplace" platforms like Amazon & eBay.
- Interest in online marketing and sales essential.
- Confidence to manage internal Stakeholders as well as Customers, including presenting when required, essential.
- Excellent organisational & administrative skills, with a passion for processes.
- Ability to risk-assess situations & processes to problem-solve issues before they arise.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence others.
- Strong attention to detail with analytical abilities.
- Able to work effectively as part of a large multidisciplinary team, influencing stakeholders at all levels.
Company offer a fantastic working environment, car parking, career progression.
- ON line