On-going contract role - Vehicle Panel Technician / Stripper Fitter/ body panel technician
£20 per hour
You will need a positive attitude and have a flexible approach to work. It is essential that you have gained experience in a similar position.
It is essential that applicants are fully qualified up to NVQ L3 or equivalent.
The role requires preparing and fitting vehicles to the high standards set by manufacturers. The successful candidate for our Panel Technician vacancy will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Panel Technician position involves:
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.