About the role
As the Out of Hours Manager for Interserve Healthcare you will provide vision and leadership to the On Call team by ensuring delivery for the operational, budgetary goals and forecasting in order to meet business targets.
You will be required to ensure the compliance, productivity and diversification by working in accordance with both the company and regulatory policies and guidelines.
Fundamental to this role will be to increase agility and knowledge to quickly on board new staff and ensure a high and consistent approach to the provision of care services whilst focusing on delivering the highest standard of safety and customer service.
• Provide effective resolutions or satisfactory outcomes to enquires/queries as they arise.
• Manage rotas to ensure efficient running of the department taking in to consideration absence and bank holiday cover.
• Ensure there is a seamless transition at all times between branch and out of hours teams.
• Manage individual performance and growth to ensure set objectives are achieved and to undertake monthly one-to-ones and bi-annual appraisals.
• Delegate workload appropriately.
• Identify individual areas for development and training needs.
• Produce, implement and ensure the delivery of succession plans.
• Motivation of others to deliver the department strategy.
• Maintain highly effective relationships across the business, working with other colleagues to ensure high levels of engagement and a high quality of service is offered to our clients and stakeholders alike.
• Develop and implement changes and processes when required to support growth.
• Implement the requirements of all corporate policies and procedures including IHC Health & Safety policy, performance standards, safe systems of work.
Skills & experience:
• Proven management experience.
• Proven customer service experience.
• Be flexible and adaptable.
• Demonstrate decision making skills.
• Strong analytical and organisational skills.
• Excellent IT skills including Microsoft applications.
• Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form.
• Proven experience within the healthcare sector.
• Numerate and commercially aware.
• Car driver with full UK driving licence.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary of £30,000 per annum, dependant upon experience
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
- Call Centre
- Customer Service