On-Boarding & Support Manager
Southampton UK, Predominantly office based (2-3 days a week) Flexible working hours and remote working options available
up to £35,000 depending on experience
An opportunity with an exciting and rapidly expanding start up in the field of condition monitoring and prognostics.
We are developing a cutting-edge cloud product to provide scalable prognostics and advanced condition monitoring to the manufacturing sector. Our team of engineers consist of software engineers, data scientists, UI experts, physicists and mechanical engineers. Following successful investment funding and strong traction from large multi-national clients, we are looking to expand the engineering team.
We are seeking an experienced and versatile On-boarding & Support Manager who will report to the Customer Success Manager. This person will help transform the overall experience for our customers, ensuring that onboarding tasks are undertaken in a professional manner, establishing the customers' needs from a technical perspective, and ensuring this is communicated and coordinated with the internal on-boarding team.
You will continue to improve your understanding of our technology as we scale our business. You will be responsible for driving continuous service improvements with the goal of maintaining technical and operational efficiencies while supporting the Customer.
You will be joining us on our journey developing a best in class product that is exploiting the recent step change in automation and machine intelligence.
If you are looking to take the next step in a company that continues to grow and expand then this is an excellent, exciting opportunity for someone who already has experience in a customer facing on-boarding role. The role comes with a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits. For this role we do require you to be office based at least 2 days a week.
- 2 + years of software implementation or knowledge of data integration & ETL processes would be preferred. Being able to gather relevant information to understand how customers and their businesses work is very important to this role.
- Manage customer & stakeholders' responsibilities and expectations, helping them integrate with our system to achieve the full benefits.
- Provide support and advice to both the customer and technical team regarding onboarding matters in a timely and efficient manner.
- Accountable for identification, escalation and resolution of issues raised by our customers.
- Organising and providing training to our customers using the tools or the app directly.
- Communicating professionally and confidently with customers, including colleagues, build a strong relationship with Customer Success & Sales as part of the onboarding and client review process.
- Identify opportunities to streamline workflows and processes to improve operational efficiencies.
- Knowledge of software engineering principles and software development lifecycles.
- Comfortable in a culture of fast iteration, ability to learn fast, and to multi-task
- Attracted to complex problem solving,
- Experience leading a small team would be desirable
- 1 - 3 yrs experience in a Client Onboarding role or Customer facing managing and coordinating complex support requirements
- 1 - 3 yrs experience working in a software company is desirable.
- Experience in either delivering onboarding projects or supporting ongoing operations onboarding projects and objectives.
- Experience in a similar fast paced, customer facing role is essential.
- Proactively delivering on our customer contact strategy to drive conversion, engagement and customer satisfaction
- Analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills in order to identify and propose solutions to a client's root cause of data queries or questions.
- Pro-actively identifying ways of improving the products and services we deliver
- Have knowledge or experience in ETL processes
- Requires knowledge and experience in troubleshooting and correcting data errors
- Flexible working hours and remote working options available
- Super flexible leave
- Start-up vibe - autonomy, trust and excellence
Sound fun? Come on and have a chat with us
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.