Band 7 Ombudsman Clinical Investigator
Location: Baglan, Port Talbot
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Duration: Expected to be for 3 months and potentially longer
- To develop, communicate, implement and monitior all operational processes required to meet all of the Public Services Ombudsman requirements.
- Collate, analyse and produce written responses to the Ombudsman on behalf of the Chief Executive, and produce information on the Health Board's performance in relation to Ombudsman concerns and monitor delivery of Health Board wide action plans, liaising with Directorate / Locality / Site Teams as required
- Ensure all Ombudsmen legislation & timescales is fully adhered to.
- Provide report on status of Ombudsman cases, action plans for Health Board Committees and Groups.
- Undertake all required team manangement fucntion including regular appraisal; sickness reviews; supervision and support
- Assist in the recruitment and retention of staff
- Provide cross over within the Patient Feedback team
- Identify recurring concerns and trends and bring them to the attention of the appropriate Director
- Act as a catalyst for change, feeding back patients views, recommending actions to solve problems
- Ensure that the Ombudsman recommendation ensure best practice is shared widely and acted upon.
- Support the Senior Nurse, Patient Feedback and Head of Patient epxerience as required and liaise closely with the Medical Director
- Maintain clinical skills and competences but undertaking at least one 'clinical shift' every month
- 1st level registered nurse
- Knowledge of 'Putting Things Right Legislation and working practices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'