Offshore Wind O&M Manager
My Norfolk based client which is headquartered in Aberdeenshire, UK, specialises in technical solutions and services to the global energy industry.
The company operates worldwide from 25 sites in 4 geographical regions namely UK & Europe, Scandinavia, North & South America, Middle East, Africa Asia.
A new opportunity has become available for an Offshore Wind O&M Manger to Develop, initiate and maintain all processes, procedures and infrastructure associated with a new offshore wind O&M department. The successful candidate will Identify, create and maintain business opportunities for the department. This is to be achieved through ongoing development of client relationships and opportunities by defining and providing technical customer care solutions and commercially viable proposals, providing long term value and quality to clients whilst meeting or exceeding the revenue & profit proposed in the annual budget.
The role will involve managing the day to day operation of the offshore wind O&M department stream together with line management of the offshore wind O&M department personnel.
To assist in generating, maintaining and delivering the sales and marketing strategy, plans and budgets in accordance with the overall company strategy.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
* Create departmental processes and procedures in line with the business plans for offshore wind O&M services.
* Own & contribute to the preparation & compilations of commercial content documents relating to pre-qual., quotations & tenders in readiness for submission in an accurate and professionally presented manner.
* Participate in client meetings to support tender, contract and MSA opportunities.
* Manage the day to day operation of the offshore wind O&M department and associated personnel.
* Assist in generating, maintaining and delivering the sales and marketing strategy, plans and budgets in accordance with the overall company Strategy.
* Create and maintain customer relationships and partnerships with other services companies.
* Ensure that the industry as a whole is aware of the company's offshore wind O&M services and rental equipment capabilities and aligning the business with clients/projects requirements.
* Work in alignment with the Business Development Manager - Renewables to maximize offshore technicians and other service areas in line with Business goals.
* Attend and participate in exhibitions, shows and events to promote the company's renewables Services.
* Assist the Business Development Manager - Renewables in preparing activity and performance reports against approved plans.
The ideal candidate will have a Technical or Business Degree or previous management experience in a similar technical or service role with technical or service experience
Experience in the offshore wind service industry is desirable with excellent connections with local existing and potential clients
Projects, Service, offshore wind experience is a also preferred with a demonstrable track record of achievement in the offshore wind sector
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering recruitment company based in Norfolk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'