Our client, a leading provider of well stimulation services owns the state-of-the-art stimulation vessel MV Island Patriot. The vessel is based in Esbjerg, Denmark and operates throughout the North Sea in the Norwegian, Dutch, Danish and UK Sectors.
Due to the Company expanding, they the following exciting opportunity: -
Offshore Rig-Up Supervisor
Salary – Dependent on experience
Plus Basic Offshore Allowance
The Offshore Rig-Up Supervisor Role
These roles are primarily rig / platform based although when in port you will be working on the Island Patriot in various supporting roles on a 21/21 rotation. These are physically demanding roles, where key responsibilities include: -
- To provide leadership and supervision to assigned rig crew in the safe rigging up and down of high pressure treating lines for well stimulation operations on offshore installations in line with StimWell Services’ procedures.
- When rig based, work closely with the Customer’s Representative as liaison between StimWell Services and the Customer.
- Maintain a co-operative, motivated and successful team in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist with the control and maintenance of offshore basket and warehouse inventories of high pressure iron components.
- Supporting vessel crew with operational and other maintenance requirements when in port.
Requirements for the Offshore Rig-Up Supervisor Role
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a supervisory role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and unsupervised.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you feel you are suitable for one of their Offshore Rig-Up Supervisor positions, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'