Our client, a leading provider of well stimulation services owns the state-of-the-art stimulation vessel MV Island Patriot. The vessel is based in Esbjerg, Denmark and operates throughout the North Sea in the Norwegian, Dutch, Danish and UK Sectors.
Due to the Company expanding, StimWell Services has the following exciting opportunities: -
Offshore Rig-Up Operators
Salary – Dependent on experience
Plus Basic Offshore Allowance
The Offshore Rig-Up Operator Role
These roles are primarily rig / platform based although when in port you will be working on the Island Patriot in various supporting roles on a 21/21 rotation. These are physically demanding roles, where key responsibilities include: -
- The safe assembly and dismantling of high pressure treatment lines on offshore installations, including the testing of offshore computer system prior to commencement of treatment.
- The safe operation and control of the rig based high pressure treating lines during all treatment operations.
- Assisting with the control and maintenance of offshore basket and warehouse inventories of High Pressure iron components.
- Ensuring the Stimulation equipment is working at its full potential and kept clean and painted.
- Supporting vessel crew with operational and other maintenance requirements when in port.
Requirements for the Offshore Rig-Up Operator Role
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use initiative.
- Flexible and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- The ability to work under pressure.
If you feel you are suitable for one of their Offshore Rig-Up Operator positions, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'