HRC Recruitment are working exclusively with our Precision Engineering client for an experienced Offline Programmer.
The company is a main supplier into one of the most prestigious engineering companies in the world. This assignment will allow you to work within new product development and be a real key part of a company that is projecting a 200% increase in turnover.
This is a company critical role - the team need you working with them ASAP!
How your day to day will look:
- Develop, implement, maintain and continuously improve manufacturing process
- Provide the enquiries team with an accurate technical package to enable fulfillment of customer enquiries
- Create, maintain and govern elements of the Technical Package which clearly define the manufacturing process
- Identify opportunities for new or improved manufacturing processes to meet current or future requirements
- Ensure product integrity for component or system is delivered through alignment of Method of Manufacture
- Capture and analyse data to demonstrate the current and future capability of manufacturing process
Are you who we are looking for?
- Apprenticed trained and Time Served
- Capable of setting and operating CNC Machines (milling experience would be an advantage)
- Programming experience and use of CAD CAM systems or similar software
- Familiarity with NCR processes and carrying out Root Cause Analysis
- Someone coming from Oil and Gas, Nuclear, Aerospace would be highly advantageous
Due to the nature of the role and the industry, this position will be snapped up very quickly. You do not want to miss out on this role and the chance to be part of a company that is at the start of the £5million investment.
Send your CV to Martine O’Kane or call for more information.
Look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'