- Company Name: theKorea Dveelopment Bank London Branch
- Job Title: Officer / Corporate Banking
- Responsible to: Head of Corporate Banking
- Main Function of Job: To process and administrate the Bank’s direct and syndicated lending loan agency business, process agent business regarding the debt financing
- Key Tasks:
a) Support 'Head of Corporate Banking’ for preparing strategy and plans for review by Senior Management for the development of the Branch’s banking business.
b) Assistmanagement of 'Head of Corporate Banking’ for all aspects (except credit management) of the Branch’s loan book.
c) Support 'Head of Corporate Banking’ for all aspects of loan syndication.
d) Support 'Head of Corporate Banking’ for all aspects of the legal documentation process for areas of business above.
e) Administration for all loan agency work and debt financing process agency work undertaken by the Branch. f) Responsibility for supporting Credit Manager in the case of loan approvals.
g) To prepare the prompt filing of all reporting requirements to Head Office.
h) To liaise with other departments of the Branch on all matters of new issues, participations and the funding thereof and prepare a situation report on such to the Risk Management Committee (RMC).
i) To perform all other duties as may be reasonably be requested by the 'Head of Corporate Banking’.
- Working Hours : 8 hours (8:30am - 4:30pm)
* Salary does not include Bonus(0%-20%) and the value of the Benefits