Are you the type of person who will happily chip in where needed and turn your hand to anything?
If so, this role could be for you!! I am recruiting for a modern, innovative company who are looking for an Office Support/Administrator to join their team.
You will be working within a very varied role where attitude and willingness to get involved is key. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone hard working with strong attention to detail to join a well-established organisation.
- General Administration
- Assisting with data entry onto accounting systems
- Scanning invoices and entering details onto their bespoke systems
- Assisting with stock when required
- Booking travel for staff - flights, hotels and restaurants
- Admin for expenses
- Ordering office supplies and stationary
- Hospitality for internal meetings as required
- Organising events for the office
- Dealing with quotations
- Dealing with inquiries from reception
- Ensuring the kitchen is well stocked
- Keeping the office and meeting rooms tidy and prepared for the next person
- Run errands when necessary
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organised and able to multi task
- Able to drive and have your own car
- Team player
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job