Temp to perm opportunity! Experienced in supervising an office team? Demonstrable leadership qualities? We are looking for a dynamic Office Supervisor for a fast paced Manufacturing environment. Up to 11.25ph, Monday to Friday, great on-site parking facilities, immediate start and free on-site WiFi. Due to the location of this role you will need to be a driver in order to apply.
As the Office Supervisor you will be:
• Reporting directly into the Group Operations Director
• Managing a small office team, ensuring prioritise are met and the team meet and exceed expectations
• Overseeing any orders raised, orders processed as well as processing orders yourself
• Liaising with the production team
• Liaising with customers to ensure their enquiries are managed effectively
• Ensuring processes are adhered to and the team is performing efficiently
• Mentoring and coaching team members as well as being responsible for your own learning and development
• Required to use your own initiative and manage your own work load
To succeed as the Office Supervisor you will need:
• Supervisory experience in a similar role is essential
• To be proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications, internet and email
• Exceptional communicational skills via the means of written, verbal and telecommunications
• Demonstrable Customer service skills
• The ability to manage and coach a team on their journey of progression
• To be able to demonstrate a nurturing attitude as well as resilience
• To be business minded in order to improve processes and make improvement where needed
• Excellent attention to detail skills as well as being highly organised and efficient
• The ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and be highly self-motivated
•Temp to perm opportunity
• Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
• Up to 11.25ph
• 25 days holiday
• Free on- site Wifi
• Free parking
• Modern breakout rooms
HOW DO I APPLY?
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'