*Free parking, great offices, pension scheme, friendly environment*
A great opportunity has arisen working for a busy and very successful company based locally. This is a truly a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and dedicated team.
Within this role you will be accountable for:
- Assist in managing staff within Operations across a variety of areas including cross training, development and performance management.
- Assist in the managing and implementation of all Health & Safety procedures across the business from the requirement of wearing PPE to Accident investigations and identifying resolutions to avoid a repeat incident.
- Assist in Human Resource requirements including new staff inductions, investigations and disciplinary actions.
- Assist in maintaining a high level of Customer Service.
- Assist in creating Sales opportunities.
- Identifying and presenting improvements to existing processes.
- Complete specific tasks within a set deadline.
- Assist in on time deliveries and managing company transport and outsourced courier services.
- Assist in dealing with any customer issues and resolving in a timely manner with the relevant department.
- Resolve problems effectively and within a set deadline.
- Reviewing Quality issues and Customer rejects to assist in identifying and implementing preventative actions.
- Assisting Production team.
The ideal candidate must:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Teamwork & motivation
- Planning, organisation of resources, time management skills, initiative and problem solving
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV. Please send your CV to .
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"