Office Supervisor role
£20,000 - £25,000
Our client is a market leading company supplying services in the B2C market. They are currently going through a significant period of change and are seeking motivated Office Supervisor to join them on a permanent basis.
You will have experience of working within the insurance industry in a similar role. They are looking for someone who is going to work alongside the team and lead from the front. Ideally you will have worked within all aspects of policy administration - Including policy issue, customer queries, premium queries and claims (etc.)
Duties Include -
- Responsible for the planning and implementing of training for the staff within the team
- Handling and solving complaints from customers and staff
- Conducting appraisals and performance reviews
- Assess, coach and develop individuals to reach maximum success
- Ensure service, business targets and telephone standards are achieved and improved
The successful candidate will have the ability to remain calm and patient, you will have good IT skills and be able to lead, as well as motivate others to do the job well. You will also have exceptional organisational skills and a responsible attitude.
Previous experience of Payment Protection Insurance would be an advantage but not essential.
If you believe you have the relevant experience, can demonstrate impressive key achievements in your career to date and are ambitious to drive personal, team and company success, then please apply for immediate consideration.