Would you like to make a significant contribution to an international not-for-profit healthcare organisation? Then TOPRA has the role for you.
The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs is based in Docklands, London. Our members are healthcare regulatory professionals who help ensure the delivery of safe and effective medicines and medical technologies to market.
The Role of Office Services Coordinator is all about supporting the various teams across the business as well as being our receptionist. You will:
- Make meeting room reservations, set up room and supply catering/AV/other requirements, clear room
- Make teleconference bookings, issue dial-in details
- Provide weekly and monthly summary of all internal and external meetings held
- Ensure invoicing when required
- Book hotels and transport for Board members
- Be responsible for stock control, ordering, receiving and putting away of catering, stationery and other office supplies
- Have oversight of the offices to
ensure they are clean and tidy.
- Maintain records of services, key
dates, contact details etc.
- Organize supplier visits when needed
and keep records as necessary, to include PAT testing, fire
extinguishers, plants, maintenance
- Health and safety records
- Management of cleaning services
- Management of access control
- Act as point of contact for Landlord
and central office support
- Act as First Aider (training supplied)
and Fire Warden
- Coding and data entry of invoices
- Circulate invoices for approval
- Processing of credit card payments
- PCI systems conformance
- Filing of supplier invoices and event invoices
General Admin support
- Preparation and shipping of materials to conferences
- Occasional attendance at conferences (v occasionally EU)
- Oversight of conference material storage and off-site archiving systems
The skills, knowledge, qualification and experience that the job holder must have in order to perform the job successfully
- Excellent oral and written English
- Ability to use customer management databases
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Planning & prioritising skills
- Basic financial awareness and understanding: experience with Sage preferred
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint (Microsoft Office suite)
- Ability to work unsupervised but also to act as part of a team
TOPRA values the diversity of its community and aims to have a workforce that reflects this. We therefore encourage applications from all sections of the community.
We are committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are provided with equality of opportunity in employment. This commitment is reflected in our employment policies and practices, recognising the provision of equal opportunities as a matter of good management practice.
- Data Entry
- Stock Control