We are a small accountancy practice, based in SE11 near Lambeth North tube station (Congestion Zone). We are looking for a full time permanent office secretary / Receptionist / PA.
1. Receiving and making calls to existing clients, prospective clients and third parties.
2. Checking, managing and sending emails
3. Filing, Photo copying, scanning and indexing of documents
4. Basic Data entry. Full training will be provided
5. Sales & Marketing: This would mainly be office based and will only involve calling local businesses to introduce our services. Full training will be provided.
1. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
2. Excel, word & outlook- Basic to moderate level required as minimum
3. Typing - moderate speed as minimum
4. General IT skills - Basic to moderate level as minimum
5. No particular qualification required
6. Receptionist experience preferred but not essential
1. Basic salary between £14,000 to £16,000 per annum, based on the experience and qualification.
2. Benefits including mobile line rental and company pension
3. Annual raise will be offered based on performance.
4. Probation period of 3 months (extendable to further 3 months, if required) before a contract will be signed.
Send a CV along with a short covering letter clearly stating;
i) why do you think you are suitable for this job
ii) how can you add value to the business?
iii) When is the earliest you can join? (The role demands immediate joining)
- Communication Skills
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job