| Office Sales Manager/ Valuer | Wallingford | £20,000 - £25,000 Basic, £40,000 - £45,000 OTE |
Our Clients, an established and well known estate agency are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Office Sales Manager/ Valuer.
This role would suit an ambitious individual who is looking to take a step up into a Management role. Or someone who is currently working as a Sales Manager but seeking a new challenge with a reputable estate agency.
The successful candidate will manage a small and professional team. You must be motivated, upbeat and have at least 2/3 years experience within Estate Agency. The candidate must also be capable of carrying out valuations and a proven track record.
- Responding to inbound calls from clients and assisting them, with their property needs
- Working towards set performance targets
- Attend valuations and win new instructions
- Manage the office and team to a high standard
- Liaise with solicitors, purchaser and seller to progress sales through to completion
- Previous Estate Agency and valuation experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the local market
- Well spoken & presentable
- A business-minded property professional
- Full UK Driving License
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am - 6.00pm, Saturday (1 in 3) 9am - 4pm
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary, OTE £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job