My client pride themselves on great customer service to existing and potential clients, they are a specialist within their industry and continue to get repeat business as well as referrals due to their high levels of service. This position would suit someone with high levels of Customer Service standards as well as the motivation to consistently over achieve against set targets. This is a great opportunity for both non-experienced and experienced candidates who want a career in the sales sector.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Call warm leads that are generated by the new business team to discuss the features and benefits of working with us.
- Provide a professional service
- Take personal responsibility to maintain an in-depth knowledge of our services and keep up to date with changes from our competitors and changes in legislation
- Ensure that all information and data collected is accurate and entered onto the correct databases in a timely manner
- Monitoring competitor activity
To be a successful Sales Consultant you will need;
- A dynamic, up-beat, positive attitude
- Be rro-active
- A resilient and tenacious mind-set
- Not be afraid of picking up the phone
- Want to progress and build a career in the sales arena
This is a Monday-Friday position 9am-5:30pm with a fantastic commission structure on offer. No previous industry experience is required however previous sales or strong Customer Service experience is essential. If this sounds like the perfect position for you please apply or send your CV and cover letter directlyParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.