OFFICE QUALITY MANAGER
£40,000 - £45,000 PLUS 33 DAYS HOLIDAY
Supporting my client who are a successful engineering business. They are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to come in and add fresh ideas to the existing team.
The successful candidate will maintain the running of their rapidly growing office which is situated in the heart of the city.
You will need quality management experience and must have come from a construction or engineering background.
- Ensuring the office is running smoothly
- Quality Management System Experience (ISO9001)
- Working Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Co-ordinating all audits
- Ensuring the quality objectives are set by senior management for measuring the performance of the QMS and that these are regularly viewed
- Procurement and maintenance of office supplies and equipment
- Ad-hoc template design and formatting documents
- Answering the telephone and internal communications
- Preparing and maintaining contacts directories
- Preparing and maintaining shared calendars
- Monitoring and collating performance information
- In charge of the maintenance and improvement of QMS, H&S and HR systems
- Preparation of Pre-qualifications
- Development of Environmental and Social Action plans
- General administration tasks
- Recruiting a team under you if needing the extra support
- Experience with ISO 9001 and Health and Safety Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer communication skills
- High Standard of Computer literacy
- Experience of working in the construction or engineering industry
- Quality management system experience is essential
- Strong administration/office management background is key
- Managerial experience - preferred
TO APPLY: Please send CV for immediate consideration
- ISO 9001
- Office management
- quality management systems
- Office manager
- office quality manager