CSP Ltd. are a leading service provider specialising in venue & event management. We work in partnership with leading sports and entertainment venues in the UK providing a number of services including; internal and external traffic management, security & stewarding and crowd management services.
CSP are pleased to announce the above vacancy within the People Team. The purpose of this role is to deliver a professional, administration service to designated areas within CSP by working in partnership with them to assist them in delivery of their People Plans.
This role is based at the Company’s Head Office and works closely with the Recruitment & Resourcing and Learning & Development functions. You may be required to travel to client sites in order to support our managers, employees and casual workers.
We are a dynamic, operations led business so an individual who is able to adapt to changing priorities with a flexible approach to working is essential.
This is a generalist role working within a small team, so if you are looking for exposure and development, this is a great position where you will be involved in shaping the future of our People.
The largest proportion of our headcount is made up of casual workers so experience and knowledge of legislation relating to this is a big plus!
Requirements of the Office and People (HR) Assistant:
- HR/People experience in an operational environment (preferred).
- Proven track record in delivering an effective administration service on behalf of the team.
- Team player, with a flexible approach to their role and supporting multiple teams.
- Proven ability to deal with confidential, sensitive information in a discreet, tactful way.
- Casual/ zero-hours workforce experience (desirable)
- Up to date knowledge of current and future employment legislation and best practice.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of equality and diversity issues.
- Sound knowledge of employee relations issues/policies/procedures.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Office and People (HR) Assistant role then please apply now!
- Administrative Support
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job