Office & Operations Manager 'Right Hand Person/2nd in command' to Leading Social Housing Landlord in North London - Excellent Role!!
Company Headquarters: Palmers Green N13
*** Working directly with the Director of the Group, with 20+ years’ experience and outstanding track record ***
** Fast track to Property Management Role within 12 Months **
*** ARLA Lettings and Property Management Training Course offered as part of the role ***
** Job offers high prospects and career progression**
Established North London Housing Group
Location of Work: Palmers Green N13
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a long established social housing organisation who are leaders within their fields and who offer excellent career progression.
This is a fantastic role, working for an outstanding Director and an outstanding team. With a family like environment, it's very rare for employees to leave the company. The Director welcomes new ideas and implements them right away if they make sense - this is the advantage we have over housing associations - quick decision making without the red tape.
Once proven within this role, you will be expected to become the Director's 'right hand person/ 2nd in command' within the organisation. This is one of the most important roles within the organisation, therefore your interview will be directly with the Director of the Group.
The role also combines the administrative duties of running the office with the management of the property portfolio. This is a varied and exciting role with plenty of opportunity to grow within the company.
To support our expansion we are looking to fill a number of office based roles and have an immediate requirement for an Office & Operations Manager
As Office & Operations Manager, you will be working in a fast-paced and demanding environment dealing with landlords, tenants and contractors. You must be a strong and resilient character who is a confident communicator with the ability to resolve issues effectively within a timely manner, all while delivering exceptional levels of customer service. You must be willing to carry out relevant tasks to contribute towards the success of the business.
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
- Operationally, become the eyes and ears for the Director on the road and within the office
- Manage the day to day operations and ensure processes are re-developed (where necessary) in order to improve efficiency.
- Oversee Rent Collections including arrears reporting & bad debt recovery.
- Oversee Voids and Repairs Desk, ensuring maintenance issues are resolved in a timely manner and voids turned around asap.
- Overseeing the Customer Service Desk.
- Organisation of all HQ office functions - filing, IT, utilities, stationery etc.
- Updating Weekly & Monthly progress reports and reporting to the Managing Director of the Group
- Support recruitment and selection activities and take responsibility for preparing documents to support appointments and inductions.
- Co-ordinate learning and development activities including staff reviews, booking training and evaluating effectiveness.
To allow you to undertake this role you will have a dedicated property assistant and property admin staff working with you
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to work to deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good knowledge and experience using the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and Outlook
- A willingness to 'muck in’ and carry out a variety of tasks as necessitated by a small business
- The ability to work on own as well as taking direction from others but most importantly to manage their time effectively.
- Have a passion for property management and property in general.
- Be keen to work in an office environment and be a part of a busy team.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive;
- Competitive salary
- 20 days Annual Leave
- An excellent team to work with
This is an outstanding role, where the Managing Director and the Management Team play a key role in your development within the organisation.
We are a company with a reputation for hiring and training people to achieve their potential. They believe passion and a willingness to learn and work hard is the recipe for successful career progression.
The ARLA Lettings and Property Management Course is offered as part of this role.
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role and you have the drive and ambition to excel with us please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications.
Candiates with experience of: Operations Manager, Operations, Office Manager, Repairs Manager, Voids Manager, Property Manager, Housing Manager, Maintenance Manager, Repairs Manager, Assistant Property Manager, Assistant Housing Manager, Property Management, Lettings, Property Manager, Senior Property Manager, Junior Property Manager, Housing Manager, Senior Housing Manager, Junior Housing Manager, Head of Housing, Head of Social Housing, Assistant Property Manager, Assistant Housing Manager, Property Management, Head of Property Management, Lettings Manager, ARLA, CFP, Housing, Social Housing, Housing Association, Rent Recovery, Rent Recovery Manager, Rent Recovery Officer, Rent Arrears, Rent Arrears Officer, Property Assistant, Housing Officer, Housing Inspector, will be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'