TD Tree & Land Services Ltd are looking for a business administrator to help us drive forward our successful expanding business. You will be our clients' first contact with the company so this pivotal role requires someone with a positive 'can-do' attitude, initiative and an aptitude to learn quickly.
Working from home, the role will encompass daily office management, including book-keeping, record keeping, call handling, CRM, as well as managing our social media presence. All our systems are cloud-based (phone, accounts and CRM), making it easy to work from anywhere.
We are looking for the following essential skills and experience:
- excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office,
- excellent written and spoken English,
- experience with online accounting packages, preferably Xero
- experience in using CRM sysyems, (we use ARB Pro software)
- experience working in a similar role
- Wordpress experience would be desireable
- Human resources experience would be desireable
Our teams are spread across three geographical areas, and comprise tree surgery and arboricultural services, surveying and training. This role will be central in enabling communication across the teams as well as providing them with admisistrative support as required.
The salary will be commensurate with your experience. We anticipate between 25 and 35 hours per week, salary pro-rata, and are happy to discuss flexible terms.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'