Anne Jagger Recruitment in London are working with a prestigious and highly polished residential property consultancy based in Central London. We are recruiting for a permanent Office Manager to offer support across multiple areas of the business and be an ambassador and representative of the team.
The ideal candidate would be very well presented and have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- setting up new reports from templates
- creating backgrounds for valuation reports
- answering the phone and giving valuation quotes
- allocating jobs in association with surveyors
- keeping track of what each surveyor has on
- general office management - ordering supplies and keeping on top of what is needed
- organising valuation inspections which includes diary management
- prepping surveyors for their valuations, find floor plans, obtain tenancy agreements - collecting payments - using various databases to find floor plans, leases, title registers, maps and other property information.
- printing and binding reports
- occasional audio typing
This is a permanent role and offering a competitive salary of up to £40,000 depending on skills and experience.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles, please contact our recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
- Office Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'