We are currently supporting our client, a specialist insurance provider in North Leeds, to grow their thriving business. As such, we are seeking an experienced Office Manager to join this well established company. This is a busy and varied position and as Office Manager you will be responsible for carrying out a wide variety of duties including line management tasks.
What we are looking for:
- Office Management experience
- A background in insurance or financial services would be highly desirable
- Line management experience
- Good all round IT skills including Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of HR
Main responsibilities of the Office Manager:
- Direct line management for the Customer Service Manger and 2 receptionists including 121s and appraisals
- Assist the Compliance Manager with general health ad safety tasks including risk assessments and mental health awareness
- Deal with escalated complaints alongside the Compliance Manager
- Credit control duties
- Run reports of staff performance and liaise with managers to highlight any training requirements
- Run sales and operational reports in Excel
- General HR duties including recruitment, attendance management and disciplinaries
- Carry out inductions with new staff members
- Assist with basic accounts work when cover is required (training given)
- General premises management
- Organising the company insurances
- Organise company events including the Christmas and summer party
- Liaise with the IT company with regards to any system issues
- Oversee the management of the telephone system
This is an amazing opportunity to join a really collaborative team. The company are offering the following benefits:
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
25 days holiday
An annual training allowance
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Headway Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to a policy of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'