£34,000 + Pension
This is a fantastic role for a keen and enthusiastic Office Manager to join a small yet busy office which thrives on providing a high level of service to its clients.
Some of your duties will include:
- Supervising the day to day running of the administration function and providing customer support
- Acting as main point of contact for clients and dealing with a wide range of general enquiries
- Maintaining computerised database systems and updating client details when necessary
- Preparing general documentation and sending out a wide variety of correspondence to clients
- Managing office stationary supplies, placing orders with suppliers and forwarding supplier invoices for payment
- Opening incoming mail, distributing to correct person and franking outgoing mail on a daily basis
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'