Chelsea Personnel are looking for a dynamic, driven Office Manager to join an innovative company based in Feltham.
Between £30,000/pa according to skills and experience
The Office Manager is a multi-tasking administrative collaborator, able to move from one task to another within the same day across various secretarial, accounting and commercial activities. The ideal candidate will be versatile and flexible, as the Office Manager occupies a central role under the direct responsibility of the Financial and Administrative Manager.
The Office Manager plans the activities and supports the various management areas of the company:
- Deals with customer enquiries and directs customers accordingly to ensure their request is dealt with correctly (Correct information, directed to technical support.)
- Manage the recording or orders and contracts, monitoring them and invoicing customers correctly
- Ensuring the smooth flow of information in the company, such as management of mail, telephone communications, customer files and promotional activities carried out by the company.
- Making sure company maintains optimal relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Support for the organization of travel and meetings for the UK team.
- Process and manage expense reports
- Manage office supplies and relations with external service providers
- Ensure the updating of personal files, monitoring of absences and leaves, labour legislation.
- A Candidate at degree level or similar relevant experience
- At least 3 years' experience in a small structure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook is required.
The Office Manager is a first-rate collaborator who must have many qualities:
energy, methodical, organizational skills, discretion, initiative and authority. The Ideal Candidate is a true all-rounder with an excellent understanding of the company and the sector in which it operates. Working within the office environment will require a personable dynamic person, able to engage all parties.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'